HONEY GARLIC ROASTED CARROTS
Write a review
- 2 pounds baby/thin carrots, peeled, tops chopped off or to 2 inches*
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon TheoThyme Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Add carrots to the center and keep aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over carrots. Toss until evenly coated.
- Line carrots in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on carrot thickness, until fork tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Theo Organics https://theoorganics.com/